Call today for a free estimate!
Financing now available!
Replacement Windows / New Construction Windows
Stevens Home Improvement Company offers quality replacement and new construction window products and expert window installation services throughtout the southeastern Massachusetts, South Shore MA, Cape Cod, and eastern Rhode Island region.
Energy efficient replacement windows (or new construction windows) play an important role in your home, both functionally and aesthetically.
Window products must be of the highest quality and workmanship, and provide security, energy efficiency, functionality, and outstanding style.
Features & Benefits of Energy Efficient Windows
Energy efficient windows will help lower your heating bill.
- Steven's Home Improvement helps your family save money AND the environment. By installing new windows, your family can reduce your monthly electric bill by as much as 30% immediately.
24 hour protection without the use of hurricane shutters.
- Our windows provide the highest level of protection against high winds and violent storms. The best part is that you don't need to purchase and install hurricane shutters!
Protection and security.
- New windows (and doors) provide an added layer of protection against break-ins. Windows are resistant to shattering, and they have the highest quality locking systems available.
- Installing hurricane impact windows that can withstand high winds and inclement weather conditions often results in significant reduction in home insurance premiums. Contact your insurance company for more detailed information.
- No matter where you live, noise pollution from the outside world can be an issue, particularly in the evening. Protect your home from outside noises by installing high quality, noise reduction windows.
Ultra-violet ray protection.
- Failing to install updated windows can result in thousands of dollars worth of damage!Our window systems protect your furniture, draperies, window treatments,carpeting, and other possessions from damaging UV rays.
Inclusive product warranties.
- Our comprehensive product selection carries inclusive warranties to protect your investment in your home. (See additional information below.)
All Styles of Durable, Quality Windows for Southern New England Homes
Stevens only installs the finest window products in the industry - top quality window products that are perfectly suited for our four-season southern New England weather.
Our experienced contractors will help you select the perfect window style to enhance the beauty and functionality of your home.
- Double Hung Windows
- Bay Windows / Bow Windows
- Casement Windows
- Awning Windows
- Circle Head Windows
- Fixed Frame Windows
- Skylight and Roof Windows
- Gliding Windows
- Picture & Transom Windows
Save On Energy Costs & Get Tax Credits!
Ask us about window options that qualify for a 10% Federal Tax Credit (not all window products qualify for the tax credit). Click here for Federal Tax Credits for Energy Efficiency.